Hi there, I back again with a new post but, instead of a card I have a tag to share with you. I’ve never made a tag and to be honest I am not quite sure what I will do with it now that it’s done. Even though this will probably go into a box for a future project I sure did have a blast making it.Ok, so I normally write very descriptive detailed posts, but for this one I am going to do it card recipe style.
The Ingredients Are:
- Victorine Originals “Bird Cages” Stamp
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- A Kraft Tag
- Prima Finnabair “Music Notes” Stamp
- Stazon Dove Gray Ink
- Concord & 9th “Perfectly Penned” Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ~ Squeezed Lemonade
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Offray Light Blue Ribbon
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
The Inspiration for this tag came from the Mood Board Challenge over on SumMore Fun’s Blog. With such a pretty color combination I just had to join in.
Thanks for stopping by!