Hello crafty friends! It’s been a long time, almost two years since I’ve shared one of my creations. Anyone who used to follow me will remember me as Creative Crafting Designs. With a difficult pregnancy and then caring for a new baby, life was just too busy and tiring to even think about crafting. Well, things have half way gotten back to normal and I’m now ready to get back into doing my crafty thing. My time is still a bit limited so my post may not be as long and detailed as they use to be, but it won’t be forever. Once I find myself a nice routine for crafting and blogging, all the while still doing the house wifey and mommy thing, I will come back full swing.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought it would be the perfect time to make this Fall pumpkin card. And, even better share what I am thankful for. I am most thankful for my two sweet daughters, what a true blessing they are and, my loving husband. I am so grateful for each and every day I get to spend with my family. Oh, let my not forget my two rotten boxers, they’re pretty awesome too. Just like the sentiment on this card says, “Everyday Is A Blessing”.
This lovely pumpkin stamp was colored using the newest alcohol marker color sets from Spectrum Nior (close up and colors list below). The Vintage and Nature sets have some really nice color combos. I even gave multicolor blending a try on the leaves, so they would have a nice Fall look; I am really happy with how they came out.
Spectrum Nior Alcohol Marker Colors:
- Big Pumpkin – BO2, BO3, BO4
- Small Pumpkin – BO1, BO2, BO3, BO4
- Pumpkin Stems – MB1, MB3, MB4, YG2
- Flower Petals – GY1, GY2, GY5
- Flower Center – RB2, RB4
- Grapes – DP1, DP2, DP3
- Acorn Tops – MB1, MB3
- Acorn Bottoms – RB1, RB3
- Vine with Leaves – AG1, AG4
- Berries on Branch – VB1, VB3
- Leaf (red & yellow) – GY4, MG5
- Leaf (green & yellow) GY1, AG3
- Leaf (yellow, brown & green) GY1, RB3, AG3
Other Supplies Used:
- Unity Stamps KOM – “Flowers, Foilage & Fall” (9/17)
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
- Ashland Green Twine
- Craft Medley Orange Sequin
- Mini Flat Back Brown Pearls (nail art from China)
- ATG Tape Gun
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
- Neenah Exact Index Cardstock *please note this paper works with the markers but is not great, some bleeding may occur. This paper is low in cost so if you are on a budget, it will work but color carefully and have your blender pen ready. I didn’t know there was a difference in the Neenah papers when I first got my markers so, of course I got the wrong kind, and am now stuck with it until it is all gone.
Thank you for stopping by Polka Dot Orchard!